See if Your Insurance Covers Rehab
- Content Reviewed By:
- Andrew McKenna - JD
- Deputy Director of NCADD Westchester
Accredited Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Atlanta
When you or your loved one are looking for alcohol and/or drug rehab, it helps to know that you’re getting help from an established, trusted, and reputable facility that has your best interests at heart, as well as the resources to effectively treat your substance use issue. Alcohol and drug rehab centers that are accredited offer a baseline of assurance that the facility you’re considering has been examined, vetted, and approved by a trusted healthcare organization or state agency. Accreditation can be given for a wide range of metrics and factors, including quality, cleanliness, patient outcomes, staff performance and more.
Who Accredits Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
Alcohol and drug rehab centers can be accredited by multiple organizations, from state and federal healthcare agencies to private organizations, two of the most prominent of which include:
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Organization (JCAHO or Joint Commission) - Joint Commission standards are the basis of an objective evaluation process that can help health care organizations measure, assess, and improve performance. The standards focus on important patient, individual, or resident care and organization functions that are essential to providing safe, high-quality care.
- Commission on the Accreditation of Rehab Facilities (CARF) - CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Providers that meet CARF standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.
- The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program is another example of accrediting bodies for substance use treatment centers.
Let Us Help You Find Accredited Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Your Area
You and your loved one deserve the peace of mind and assurance of knowing that you’re getting help from a trusted and quality organization. Our representatives are here to help you find accredited alcohol or drug rehab centers in your area. Use our directory below to start your recovery and your future success.
Accredited Drug Rehab Centers in Atlanta
Filter Your Results For Accredited Rehabs in Atlanta
- Select "Accredited" in the Category
- Select the Location or "Near Me" for Listings Within 100 Miles
Connect with an Accredited Addiction Treatment Center in Atlanta
Legacy Healing Centers
A premier behavioral health provider. We specialize comprehensive treatment of addiction. Legacy uses an individualized client-centered approach, designed to build hope, create a stable support network and achieve long-term health and healing. We take Private Insurance Only. View ListingCall :754-399-1216