When you or your loved one are looking for alcohol and/or drug rehab, it helps to know that you’re getting help from an established, trusted, and reputable facility that has your best interests at heart, as well as the resources to effectively treat your substance use issue. Alcohol and drug rehab centers that are accredited offer a baseline of assurance that the facility you’re considering has been examined, vetted, and approved by a trusted healthcare organization or state agency. Accreditation can be given for a wide range of metrics and factors, including quality, cleanliness, patient outcomes, staff performance and more.
Who Accredits Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
Alcohol and drug rehab centers can be accredited by multiple organizations, from state and federal healthcare agencies to private organizations, two of the most prominent of which include:
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Organization (JCAHO or Joint Commission) - Joint Commission standards are the basis of an objective evaluation process that can help health care organizations measure, assess, and improve performance. The standards focus on important patient, individual, or resident care and organization functions that are essential to providing safe, high-quality care.
- Commission on the Accreditation of Rehab Facilities (CARF) - CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.
The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program is another example of accrediting bodies for substance use treatment centers.
Let Us Help You Find Accredited Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Your Area
You and your loved one deserve the peace of mind and assurance of knowing that you’re getting help from a trusted and quality organization. Our representatives are here to help you find accredited alcohol or drug rehab centers in your area. Contact us to start your recovery and your future.
Accredited Drug Rehab Centers in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Filter your results for Accredited rehabs in Boston
- Select "Accredited" in the category
- Select the location or near me for listings within 50 miles
Connect with a Accredited treatment center in Boston
Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
If you or someone you care about are living in Boston and are struggling with addiction, you already know how bad the addiction crisis is in many parts of the city. Boston is facing a variety of substance use threats, including prescription opioids, alcohol, cocaine, meth, heroin, and more. Overdose deaths in Boston have risen considerably over the past year, due in large part to the infiltration of fentanyl into illicit drug supplies. The good news is, however, that there are ample resources in Massachusetts to help you or the person you care about get quality help for substance use disorder, no matter how long or much you’ve been using drugs or alcohol.
Types of Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
The type of rehab you or your loved one choose will depend largely on your care needs, your substance abuse and treatment history, your lifestyle obligations, and other factors. There are many types to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Inpatient and Residential
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient
- Partial-Hospitalization Programs
- Long-Term Care
- 12-Step and SMART Recovery
There are multiple ways to pay for care without going entirely out of pocket, including employer-based or private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and more. Certain programs may offer sliding scale (pay as you go) or financing options to make the process even easier.
Find A Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Today
Whether you’ve just started to notice that alcohol or drugs are impacting your life, or you’ve been battling addiction for years, you don’t have to look for help alone. Our representatives are standing by 24-7 to help you find the best Boston alcohol and drug rehab center for you, based on your care needs and lifestyle. The search for quality addiction treatment can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you find peace of mind, lasting recovery, and quality care. Contact us today to start your journey and your future.