See if Your Insurance Covers Rehab
- Content Reviewed By:
- Andrew McKenna – JD
- Deputy Director of NCADD Westchester
Alcohol and Drug Rehabs for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Mississippi
Deaf and hearing-impaired individuals experience the same mental health concerns as hearing individuals. Deaf and hearing-impaired people can often have a hard time finding equitable access to mental health services. We have created a directory that will aid the Deaf and hearing-impaired with treatment centers that deal with mental health and addiction.
Here you will find addiction treatment facilities that have services and accommodations for people who are deaf and hearing-impaired.
Rehabs with sign language interpreters are extremely important for Substance Use Disorders among the deaf population. Below is a comprehensive list of drug treatment centers that have specialized programs designed specifically for persons with a hearing impairment.
Stats regarding SUD’s and the Deaf Community
- Individuals that have a disability are at higher risk for misusing alcohol and/or other drugs than the general population. 1
- The National Council on Alcoholism suggests that at least 600,000 individuals experience both alcoholism and hearing loss.1
Deaf and Hearing-Impaired Rehab Centers in Mississippi
Filter Your Results for Deaf and Hearing-Impaired Rehabs in Mississippi
- Select “Deaf and Hearing-Impaired” in the Category
- Select the Location or “Near Me” for Listings within 100 miles
Connect with a Deaf and Hearing-Impaired Addiction Treatment Center in Mississippi
Legacy Healing Centers
A premier behavioral health provider. We specialize comprehensive treatment of addiction. Legacy uses an individualized client-centered approach, designed to build hope, create a stable support network and achieve long-term health and healing. We take Private Insurance Only. View ListingCall :754-399-1216