If you or your loved one are struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, you shouldn’t have to let cost or economics interfere with your care. While it’s true that the price of treatment varies, from program to program, and that certain types of treatment can be an investment, there are many income-based alcohol or drug rehab options that allow you to get the help you need and can afford. Whether you decide to go the public or private route toward alcohol or drug treatment, you have resources available to you to help you take back your health and your life.
Types of Income-Based Alcohol and Drug Rehab Options
There are multiple ways to pay for alcohol and drug rehab based on your existing income. These include, but are not limited to:
- Medicare or Medicaid - Government programs funded through your state’s Medicare or Medicaid dollars can help you find affordable coverage for alcohol and drug rehab at little to no cost. These can include inpatient or outpatient treatment programs.
- Sliding Scale Models - Sliding scale drug rehab programs are the most common form of income-based options, as they allow you to pay what you can afford with a minimum necessary for different tiers of coverage.
- Private Insurance - Although private insurance rehab programs vary in their scope of coverage. While prices are fixed, depending on your insurance plan and the company that provides it, it will offer much lower out-of-pocket cost. Generally speaking, quality and scope of insurance coverage is usually commensurate with income.
Let Us Help You Find Income-Based Rehab in Your Community
If you’re worried about affording rehab, consider what alcohol or drug addiction has already cost you. Substance abuse costs the nation approximately $600 billion annually, and you and your family are absorbing many of those costs personally, whether it’s through legal fees, job loss, medical care and other factors. This is in addition to the thousands of dollars a week many spend in pursuit of their next fix. Let our representatives help you find income-based alcohol and drug rehab centers in your area today. You don’t have to choose between your wallet and your well-being.
Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) Rehab Centers in Florida, United States
Filter your results for Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) rehabs in Florida
- Select "Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale)" in the category
- Select the location or near me for listings within 50 miles
Connect with an Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) treatment center in Florida
Florida Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
Florida has an infamous and unfortunate legacy when it comes to substance use and addiction. At one time, it was ground zero for “pill mills” (pain management clinics that wrote opioid prescriptions for profit) and is still battling substance use on a variety of fronts. Cocaine continues to be a problem in Miami while prescription painkiller abuse still dominates many areas of the state, from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale to Fort Walton Beach. Florida ranks second in the nation for the highest rates of overdose deaths, 7,500 overdose deaths in Florida in 2020 compared to just over 5,500 the year before. If you or your loved one are among the thousands in Florida that need help for addiction, there are many resources available to you.
Substance Abuse Treatment Resources in Florida
In response to the explosion of prescription and illicit drug abuse in the state, Florida has given birth to hundreds of treatment facilities, but not all treatment centers will offer the same services or levels of care. Some will offer inpatient treatment and onsite medical detoxification (detox); others will simply offer outpatient counseling and rehab and offsite coordination with detox. The state also offers many treatment facilities that offer Medicare and Medicaid for patients of advanced age or limited financial means. Florida has also become a preferred recovery destination because of the forgiving climate all year round.
Let Us Help You Find A Florida Rehab Center
It can be hard to understand what kind of rehab you need when you’re starting your search for treatment, which is why our representatives are standing by 24-7 to help you find the right kind of care for your care needs, lifestyle and budgetary resources. You don’t have to struggle with substance use on your own anymore. Contact us today so we can help you begin recovery.