If you or your loved one are struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, you shouldn’t have to let cost or economics interfere with your care. While it’s true that the price of treatment varies, from program to program, and that certain types of treatment can be an investment, there are many income-based alcohol or drug rehab options that allow you to get the help you need and can afford. Whether you decide to go the public or private route toward alcohol or drug treatment, you have resources available to you to help you take back your health and your life.
Types of Income-Based Alcohol and Drug Rehab Options
There are multiple ways to pay for alcohol and drug rehab based on your existing income. These include, but are not limited to:
- Medicare or Medicaid - Government programs funded through your state’s Medicare or Medicaid dollars can help you find affordable coverage for alcohol and drug rehab at little to no cost. These can include inpatient or outpatient treatment programs.
- Sliding Scale Models - Sliding scale drug rehab programs are the most common form of income-based options, as they allow you to pay what you can afford with a minimum necessary for different tiers of coverage.
- Private Insurance - Although private insurance rehab programs vary in their scope of coverage. While prices are fixed, depending on your insurance plan and the company that provides it, it will offer much lower out-of-pocket cost. Generally speaking, quality and scope of insurance coverage is usually commensurate with income.
Let Us Help You Find Income-Based Rehab in Your Community
If you’re worried about affording rehab, consider what alcohol or drug addiction has already cost you. Substance abuse costs the nation approximately $600 billion annually, and you and your family are absorbing many of those costs personally, whether it’s through legal fees, job loss, medical care and other factors. This is in addition to the thousands of dollars a week many spend in pursuit of their next fix. Let our representatives help you find income-based alcohol and drug rehab centers in your area today. You don’t have to choose between your wallet and your well-being.
Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) Rehab Centers in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Filter your results for Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) rehabs in Atlanta
- Select "Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale)" in the category
- Select the location or near me for listings within 50 miles
Connect with an Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) treatment center in Atlanta
Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs in Atlanta
Atlanta is home to a diverse collection of communities and some of the most celebrated nightlife in the United States. Unfortunately, the city is also facing a variety of substance abuse issues, including but not limited to cocaine, alcohol abuse, heroin, counterfeit prescriptions, and meth. Like practically all other states in the country, Georgia is seeking a marked uptick in overdose deaths related to the synthetic opioid fentanyl. If you or someone you care about is battling alcohol or drug addiction in Atlanta, you’re not alone, but you DO need help. The good news is that there are a variety of alcohol and drug rehab centers in Atlanta where you can get the fresh start and second chance you deserve.
Types of Atlanta Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
It can be hard to figure out what kind of help you or your loved one needs when battling substance use disorder. Whether you need medical detox for your acute physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms or comprehensive behavioral rehab to address the root causes associated with your substance abuse, Atlanta has a program for you. Some of the primary options include:
- Inpatient and Residential
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient
- Partial-Hospitalization Programs
- Long-Term Care
- 12-Step and SMART Recovery
Let Us Help You Find Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Atlanta Today
Looking for help for drug and alcohol addiction can be overwhelming, but we’re here to help. Our representatives are standing by 24-7 to help you find the right kind of program for you or the person you care about. We will comb our database of treatment centers and conduct a full insurance verification so you can start your treatment immediately. You’re not alone, and you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help. Contact us now to start your treatment today.