If you or your loved one are struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, you shouldn’t have to let cost or economics interfere with your care. While it’s true that the price of treatment varies, from program to program, and that certain types of treatment can be an investment, there are many income-based alcohol or drug rehab options that allow you to get the help you need and can afford. Whether you decide to go the public or private route toward alcohol or drug treatment, you have resources available to you to help you take back your health and your life.
Types of Income-Based Alcohol and Drug Rehab Options
There are multiple ways to pay for alcohol and drug rehab based on your existing income. These include, but are not limited to:
- Medicare or Medicaid - Government programs funded through your state’s Medicare or Medicaid dollars can help you find affordable coverage for alcohol and drug rehab at little to no cost. These can include inpatient or outpatient treatment programs.
- Sliding Scale Models - Sliding scale drug rehab programs are the most common form of income-based options, as they allow you to pay what you can afford with a minimum necessary for different tiers of coverage.
- Private Insurance - Although private insurance rehab programs vary in their scope of coverage. While prices are fixed, depending on your insurance plan and the company that provides it, it will offer much lower out-of-pocket cost. Generally speaking, quality and scope of insurance coverage is usually commensurate with income.
Let Us Help You Find Income-Based Rehab in Your Community
If you’re worried about affording rehab, consider what alcohol or drug addiction has already cost you. Substance abuse costs the nation approximately $600 billion annually, and you and your family are absorbing many of those costs personally, whether it’s through legal fees, job loss, medical care and other factors. This is in addition to the thousands of dollars a week many spend in pursuit of their next fix. Let our representatives help you find income-based alcohol and drug rehab centers in your area today. You don’t have to choose between your wallet and your well-being.
Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) Rehab Centers in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Filter your results for Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) rehabs in Boston
- Select "Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale)" in the category
- Select the location or near me for listings within 50 miles
Connect with an Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale) treatment center in Boston
Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
If you or someone you care about are living in Boston and are struggling with addiction, you already know how bad the addiction crisis is in many parts of the city. Boston is facing a variety of substance use threats, including prescription opioids, alcohol, cocaine, meth, heroin, and more. Overdose deaths in Boston have risen considerably over the past year, due in large part to the infiltration of fentanyl into illicit drug supplies. The good news is, however, that there are ample resources in Massachusetts to help you or the person you care about get quality help for substance use disorder, no matter how long or much you’ve been using drugs or alcohol.
Types of Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
The type of rehab you or your loved one choose will depend largely on your care needs, your substance abuse and treatment history, your lifestyle obligations, and other factors. There are many types to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Inpatient and Residential
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient
- Partial-Hospitalization Programs
- Long-Term Care
- 12-Step and SMART Recovery
There are multiple ways to pay for care without going entirely out of pocket, including employer-based or private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and more. Certain programs may offer sliding scale (pay as you go) or financing options to make the process even easier.
Find A Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Today
Whether you’ve just started to notice that alcohol or drugs are impacting your life, or you’ve been battling addiction for years, you don’t have to look for help alone. Our representatives are standing by 24-7 to help you find the best Boston alcohol and drug rehab center for you, based on your care needs and lifestyle. The search for quality addiction treatment can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you find peace of mind, lasting recovery, and quality care. Contact us today to start your journey and your future.