The Matrix Model of drug rehab (developed in the 1980s) provides a structured and organized model of treatment that keeps patients accountable and more receptive to treatment. While it’s most common for people who are addicted to stimulants like cocaine or methamphetamine (meth), the Matrix Model is increasingly applied to different types of drug rehab, including heroin and prescription opioid painkillers. These programs generally last four months and provide comprehensive therapy and education on the disease of addiction and what you can expect from the treatment and recovery processes. If you or your loved one are looking for a comprehensive and in-depth model of treatment, contact our admissions reps today for Matrix Model drug rehab in your area today. We look forward to speaking with you.
- The matrix model of outpatient stimulant abuse treatment: history and description
- An intensive outpatient approach for cocaine abuse treatment: The matrix model
- An Intensive Outpatient Approach for Cocaine Abuse Treatment
Matrix Model (Stimulant Users) Drug Rehab Centers in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Filter your results for Matrix Model rehabs in Atlanta
- Select "Matrix Model (Stimulant Users)" in the category
- Select the location or near me for listings within 50 miles