See if Your Insurance Covers Rehab
- Content Reviewed By:
- Andrew McKenna – JD
- Deputy Director of NCADD Westchester
Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab centers in Texas
Inpatient addiction treatment is for people with Substance Use Disorder (SUD), or co-occurring SUD and mental health, who need a higher level of care than an outpatient treatment program. The majority of inpatient treatment centers have a detox component which is typically the first step when you arrive before you start various therapies. Inpatient treatment centers that do not have co-located detoxification programs, have referral arrangements with nearby hospitals to help you or your loved one safely overcome withdrawal symptoms.
What is the Detox Process in an Inpatient Setting?
Detox—the process of methodically ridding your body of substances—permits you to embrace the follow-on therapy with a clear mind, so you’re capable of working with your treatment team on the underlying issues that may initially have caused you problems with substances. Inpatient addiction treatment involves living 24/7 at the facility, taking you out of the potentially toxic environment where you used substances, giving you a safe, distraction-free, place to heal.
After your period of detoxification at the inpatient addiction treatment program, you will learn more about the nature of your Substance Use Disorder. This newfound knowledge is important as you progress in your recovery to avoid the pitfalls that lead to relapse
For more information on the keys to relapse prevention visit: Focus: Addiction: Relapse Prevention and the Five Rules of Recovery – PMC
How Long Does Inpatient Rehab Last?
Inpatient drug rehab generally lasts from a week to 30 days, but can be for a longer period depending on your progress and clinical needs. Studies show that longer term treatment is more effective than shorter term.
Do I really Have A problem? I Can Quit On My Own!
Substance use does not have to become “severe” to negatively affect your life. Many people wrongly believe that they do not have a problem—a thought process known as denial—or that they can “quit” on their own—despite clear evidence to the contrary, such as legal problems, concerned friends or family members, having problems at work, or losing a job because of their substance use. Addiction is a complicated medical, progressive, brain disease that has serious, potentially deadly, consequences if left untreated. Addiction is often referred to as “the disease that tells you that you don’t have a disease”. Indeed, addiction is a disease of self-deception—cunning, baffling, and powerful.
For more information visit: Coming to Terms With Reality: Predictors of Self-deception Within Substance Abuse Recovery – PMC
Are Inpatient Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Right For Me?
If you or your loved one have been struggling with substance use, it is in your best interest to take action and explore attending an inpatient addiction treatment center. Inpatient rehab centers offer a more personalized, targeted, and in-depth level of care than outpatient programs or self-help meetings like Alcoholics Anonymous. Inpatient facilities are designed to provide a supportive, healing environment where you can get medical help from highly specialized doctors, nurses, therapists, and support professionals.
Inpatient drug rehab may be ideal for those who:
- Have relapsed after outpatient or intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment
- Have insurance resources that readily cover a higher-level of treatment
- Find themselves in toxic environments from which they need to remove themselves
- Have chronic health conditions associated with their substance use that requires ongoing medical care
What is the Cost of Inpatient Drug Rehab?
The cost of inpatient alcohol and drug rehab will vary based on a variety of factors, including location, insurance resources, length of stay, and the exact scope of care needed. The majority of insurance plans cover inpatient drug and alcohol treatment just as they do other medical problems.
Detox for Inpatient Residential
- Medical Detox
- Hospital (Medical) Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- Opioid Detox
- Methamphetamine Detox
- Cocaine Detox
- Benzodiazepines Detox
Therapy Approaches for Inpatient Treatment in Texas
Some of the primary therapies offered in Inpatient Treatment in Texas include:
- Medical Detox
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Individualized Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Supplemental Occupational Therapies
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Contingency Management
- Case Management Services
- Matrix Model
- Dual Diagnosis
- (12) Twelve Step Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Anger Management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Faith Based
- Motivational Interviewing
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Wilderness / Adventure
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Suboxone (Buprenorphine) Treatment
- Methadone Treatment (Heroin Treatment)
Accredited Residential Treatment Centers
- Has Accreditation
- CARF Accredited
- The Joint Commission
- Council On Accreditation
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation
- State Department Of Health
- State Mental Health Department
- State Substance Abuse Agency
Payment Accepted for Inpatient
- Government Funded
- Medicaid Insurance
- Medicare Insurance
- Income Base (Sliding Fee Scale)
- Private Health Insurance
- Military Insurance (TRICARE )
- Community Reinforcement Plus Vouchers
Additional Resources to Help You Understand Residential Addiction Treatment
- What To Expect When You Have A Family Member In Rehab
- Do Rehabs Allow you To Have Your Cell Phone?
- Do Rehabs Allow Smoking Cigarettes / Vapes?
- Do Rehabs Allow Laptops?
- Can I Bring My Pet to Rehab?
- Can I Go to Rehab If I am Pregnant?
- Do Rehabs Allow Couples?
Find an Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Center
Our inpatient addiction treatment directory can help you find a safe, effective and high-quality inpatient rehab center in your community.
Residential Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Texas
Filter Your Results For Inpatient Rehabs in Texas
- Select “Residential Inpatient” in the category
- Select the Location or “Near Me” for listings within 100 miles
Connect With an Inpatient Addiction Treatment Center in Texas
Legacy Healing Centers
A premier behavioral health provider. We specialize comprehensive treatment of addiction. Legacy uses an individualized client-centered approach, designed to build hope, create a stable support network and achieve long-term health and healing. We take Private Insurance Only. View ListingCall :754-399-1216