About Indiana Addiction and Treatment
Indiana is home to some of the most beautiful nature and cultural attractions this nation has to offer. Unfortunately, it’s also home to a diverse and multifaceted alcohol and drug addiction crisis that’s impacting residents of all ages. Overdoses have more than doubled over the past ten years,, with synthetic opioid addiction increasing over 600 percent. More Indiana residents die from overdose than car crashes each year. One of the main drivers of these high rates of mortality has, historically, been a lack of adequate and accessible Indiana alcohol and drug rehab centers and other treatment resources. It’s important to realize, however, that help is still out there. If you or your loved one are struggling with addiction in Indiana, our representatives are ready to help you find treatment.
What Type of Rehab Is Right for Me?
There are multiple types of alcohol and drug rehab centers in Indiana, and it’s important to find the right type of treatment that works best for you. If you or your loved one are on the cusp of chemical dependency after prolonged and untreated substance use, you might want to consider outpatient treatment so you can maintain your career and lifestyle obligations. If you’re struggling with years-long addiction and have tried outpatient treatment already outpatient treatment. Inpatient or long-term rehab may be a better option.
- Inpatient/Residential Treatment – Generally lasts from 14-28 days, during which patients stay at their facility while they get help.
- Outpatient Treatment – Usually consists of three to five daily sessions per week lasting around four to six hours per day.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment – IOP treatment is a longer and more immersive form of regular outpatient with longer days and more sessions per week.
Partial-hospialization programs (PHPs) offer the same treatment model as outpatient, but may offer some level of sober housing or sober living to give patients structure, stability and routine during their stay.
Paying for Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Indiana
We realize cost may be a factor in your decision to seek treatment for yourself and your loved one; however, there are multiple ways to pay for treatment, including but not limited to:
- Employer-Based Health Insurance – If you have health insurance from your job, your provider is required to cover at least some level of treatment under the Affordable Care Act. Substance use is listed as Essential Health Benefit.
- Medicare and Medicaid – Government-based insurance programs are available to those who meet certain age and needs requirements for substance use. Each state has different coverage policies so it’s important to identify which are available in Indiana.
- Sliding Scale and Financing – Many Indiana alcohol and drug rehab centers offer flexible financing or can negotiate rates to make the care process more affordable and accessible.
If you’re looking for alcohol or drug rehab centers in Indiana that accept private insurance, we’re ready to help you find facilities that are in-network with your plan. In-network means that they have pre-negotiated rates with different insurance providers to reduce the cost of care. Indiana offers a variety of resources to residents who are looking for addiction care resources, including housing, information on healthcare and therapy resources and more. The process of recovery begins by calling us for treatment. Our representatives are standing by 24-7 to help you. Call us now to begin your addiction recovery.