See if Your Insurance Covers Rehab
- Content Reviewed By:
- Andrew McKenna - JD
- Deputy Director of NCADD Westchester
Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers That Accept BCBS in Bastrop
Blue Cross Blue Shield is one of the largest private health insurers in the country. The company includes over 35 locally owned insurance entities serving over 105 million customers across the United States across multiple industries. If you or a family member that is covered by your insurance policy is struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, you can use your insurance to pay for all or part of addiction treatment, depending on what type of program you choose.
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers four tiers of coverage:
- Bronze Plans – Around 60 percent of medical costs are covered, with a low monthly payment and a high deductible.
- Silver Plans – Covers around 70 percent of medical costs, with a slightly higher monthly payment and lower deductible.
- Gold Plans – Around 80 percent of medical costs are covered with a higher monthly payment and lower deductible.
- Platinum Plans – Approximately 90 percent of medical costs are covered, with the highest monthly payment and the lowest deductible.
The best way to find out exactly how much of your addiction treatment is covered is by getting an insurance verification from the facility you’re considering.
What Types of Substance Abuse Treatment Does Blue Cross Blue Shield Cover?
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s entities cover a full range of substance use treatment modalities; however exact coverage depends on your actual company and coverage level. Services covered include, but are not limited to:
- Inpatient/Residential Treatment
- Outpatient/Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment
- Detox and Withdrawal Management
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Sober Housing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Each person’s plan is different and will need to be reviewed by an admissions professional prior to determining the amount of coverage to which you’re entitled.
Find A Rehab Center That Takes BCBS in Your Area
Blue Cross Blue Shield covers patients all across the country, including in your or your loved one’s community. Use our directory below to locate a drug rehab facility that takes BCBS.
BCBS listings are Based On Government Data That Accept Private Insurance as well as the facilities that have claimed or submitted their treatment center (you will need to contact each facility to see if they cover treatment)
Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance in Bastrop
Filter Your Results For Rehabs That Accept BCBS Insurance in Bastrop
- Select "Blue Cross Blue Shield Accepted at" in the Category
- Select the Location or "Near Me" for Listings Within 100 miles
Connect With an Addiction Treatment Center That Takes BCBS Insurance in Bastrop
Legacy Healing Centers
A premier behavioral health provider. We specialize comprehensive treatment of addiction. Legacy uses an individualized client-centered approach, designed to build hope, create a stable support network and achieve long-term health and healing. We take Private Insurance Only. View ListingCall :754-399-1216