Blue Cross Blue Shield is one of the largest private health insurers in the country. The company includes over 35 locally owned insurance entities serving over 105 million customers across the United States across multiple industries. If you or a family member that is covered by your insurance policy is struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, you can use your insurance to pay for all or part of treatment, depending on what type of program you choose. Blue Cross Blue Shield offers four tiers of coverage:
- Bronze Plans – Around 60 percent of medical costs are covered, with a low monthly payment and a high deductible.
- Silver Plans – Covers around 70 percent of medical costs, with a slightly higher monthly payment and lower deductible.
- Gold Plans – Around 80 percent of medical costs are covered with a higher monthly payment and lower deductible.
- Platinum Plans – Approximately 90 percent of medical costs are covered, with the highest monthly payment and the lowest deductible.
The best way to find out exactly how much of your treatment is covered is by getting an insurance verification from the facility you’re considering.
What Types of Substance Abuse Treatment Does Blue Cross Blue Shield Cover?
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s entities cover a full range of substance use treatment modalities; however exact coverage depends on your actual company and coverage level. Services covered include, but are not limited to:
- Inpatient/Residential Treatment
- Outpatient/Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment
- Detox and Withdrawal Management
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Sober Housing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Each person’s plan is different and will need to be reviewed by an admissions professional prior to determining the amount of coverage to which you’re entitled.
Contact Us Today to Find A BCBS Rehab in Your Area
Blue Cross Blue Shield covers patients all across the country, including in your or your loved one’s community. Our representatives are committed to helping you find a rehab center close to you that accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield to make your care more affordable. Contact us today to get started on your treatment.
Accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Rehab Centers in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Filter your results for Accept BCBS Insurance rehabs in Boston
- Select "Accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance" in the category
- Select the location or near me for listings within 50 miles
Connect with a Accept BCBS Insurance treatment center in Boston
Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
If you or someone you care about are living in Boston and are struggling with addiction, you already know how bad the addiction crisis is in many parts of the city. Boston is facing a variety of substance use threats, including prescription opioids, alcohol, cocaine, meth, heroin, and more. Overdose deaths in Boston have risen considerably over the past year, due in large part to the infiltration of fentanyl into illicit drug supplies. The good news is, however, that there are ample resources in Massachusetts to help you or the person you care about get quality help for substance use disorder, no matter how long or much you’ve been using drugs or alcohol.
Types of Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
The type of rehab you or your loved one choose will depend largely on your care needs, your substance abuse and treatment history, your lifestyle obligations, and other factors. There are many types to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Inpatient and Residential
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient
- Partial-Hospitalization Programs
- Long-Term Care
- 12-Step and SMART Recovery
There are multiple ways to pay for care without going entirely out of pocket, including employer-based or private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and more. Certain programs may offer sliding scale (pay as you go) or financing options to make the process even easier.
Find A Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Today
Whether you’ve just started to notice that alcohol or drugs are impacting your life, or you’ve been battling addiction for years, you don’t have to look for help alone. Our representatives are standing by 24-7 to help you find the best Boston alcohol and drug rehab center for you, based on your care needs and lifestyle. The search for quality addiction treatment can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you find peace of mind, lasting recovery, and quality care. Contact us today to start your journey and your future.